refer independent, responsible and hardworking people. For those who love music or plays music we are most welcome. However, music background is not necessary. We are here waiting for you and wish to work together with you!
Benefits of joining us!
We don’t balance work with play; our work is our play.
Work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded.
Looking for ambitious and highly committed people to join us.
– for those who have own transport, the IPC Shopping Centre is accessible via 4 major highways: LDP, Penchala Link, NKVE and Sprint Highway. ;
– for those who don’t have own transport, shuttle bus service is provided at Kelana Jaya LRT station
– Other than these, there are few Rapid KL bus will pass through this place: U86, U88, U89 and Metro Bus No.99
– Proximity RM 2,000.00 for full time (TBC during interview)
– Proximity RM 6 / 7 per hour for part time (TBC during interview)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The first duty of cashier is to greet the customers entering into organization
Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
Checking daily cash accounts
Guiding and solving queries of customer
Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
SPM school leaver is welcomed
Prefer spoken language, Bahasa & English (Mandarin is welcome)